ENGINEERING – Console/PC /
A game development studio operating on the gaming market for 11 years, a team of veterans, with proven track records in developing and delivering top games is now looking for UI Programmer to join their team.
As a UI Programmer, you will cooperate with cross-functional teams to design, deliver and maintain UI features on-time and to a high level of quality. On a regular basis you will communicate and interact with designers, animators and other programmers. Through this, you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of UI development areas.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining User Interfaces: huds, menus and game elements
- Cooperating with artists, designers and other programmers to ensure all features are implemented correctly
- Debugging the User Interface and bug fixing to ensure product stability
- Willing and able to work on non-UI relates tasks when needed
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience iteratively implementing user interface features from inception to delivery
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Experience with working on multiple platforms
- Good communication and team skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the employer)
- Fitprofit card
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and high qualified developers
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.