Senior Data Analyst
DATA ANALYSIS – Mobile /
This position is dedicated to USA and Canada based applicants.
Our Client is an international, award-winning entertainment company providing unique and deeply engaging mobile games that are played by tens of millions of people across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client is looking for talented and skilled Senior Data Analyst who loves data and has a great mind for surfacing insightful visualizations of their research. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the top creative and analytical talent in a highly profitable mobile game development studio with an array of perks and respect for employee quality of life and personal time.
- Formulates and leads guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data.
- Interprets and analyzes data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method.
- Coordinates research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data.
- Experiments against data points, provide information based on experiment results and provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges.
- Work with business leaders to identify and define analytical requirements for teams and projects.
- Using multiple data sources, create reporting and performance monitoring tools and dashboards for end users.
- Understand and effectively communicate trends and analysis on user behavior, player segmentation, virality, and marketing campaigns.
- Continuously develop thorough analysis and conclusive insights that drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Create regular presentations for GM and other team leads to discuss game performance and suggest improvements.
- Experience performing the above in a successful tech or game company.
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics) – Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing very large, multi-dimensional data sets using SQL, excel, statistical software, etc.
- Strong quantitative skills, good working knowledge of advanced statistics and predictive modeling.
- Ability to communicate effectively and combine both technical and business perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and reach out to a broader audience.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in top-tier consulting, venture capital, investment bank or social gaming.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Parental leave and Kin care
- RRSP Matching
- In office lunch and snacks
- Company Events such as movie night, trivia, game shows & more…
- Fitness Allowance, Training Allowance, Phone Allowance & More!
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.