QA – Mobile /
Our client is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe.
They are looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate QA Lead to join their growing team. As a QA Lead, you’ll work together with an agile, cross-functional team to help develop a new game development.
You’ll also build and lead a team of 3-6 QA Engineers and collaborate with Product Owners and other Leads (Backend and Client), Technical Artists, Delivery Managers, TechOps&Monetization streams. They are looking for a Lead that has excellent collaboration and communication skills, as well as a strong technical background in software development and quality assurance domain.
- Creating Test Plans for the new features;
- Improving QA processes and flow;
- Participating in release process, planning and estimation of QA tasks;
- Coordinating QA Team;
- Participating in interviews, onboarding, training, and performance evaluation of all QA team members;
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams and Product Owners to define and analyze requirements before the feature development;
- Run functional and non-functional testing, identifying bugs, analyzing the results.
- Experience as a QA professional (5+ years);
- Leadership experience (3+ years);
- Experience testing mobile products;
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Experience with different types of testing.;
- Good flexibility, excellent collaboration skills and the ability to plan the workload;
- Experience working with agile teams.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in mobile gaming.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Healthcare (family package);
- Gym and sports expenses reimbursement;
- Lunch card;
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Team gatherings and Happy Hours;
- Birthday and Christmas gifts;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.