Senior 2D Artist
ART – Mobile /
The role is open to Poland-based candidates only.
One of the few Ukrainian companies that successfully implement both the development of games and runs professional marketing programs in order to distribute their products in the western market. They're a developer of unique casual games for mobile platforms and social networks that occupy top positions on Apple App Store, Google Play, and Facebook. Fans of their games live mostly in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Looking for a Senior 2D Artist to join their friendly team. Your main job will be to create stunning visual art for the casual games, draw characters, backgrounds, 3D or 2D graphic objects, and create concept art for new games and for updates of the existing games.
- Collaborate with the Development team to shape ideas, style, and quality.
- Work on full-cycle graphics for game projects.
- Create game concepts.
- Create and maintain a high-quality graphic style for a project as required and on deadline.
- Prepare graphics for animation.
- Search for errors in graphics (anatomy, composition building, colorism, tone, style unity) and explain how to arrive at the desired result.
- Be willing to take responsibility in the decision-making process. Voice constructive criticism and convey your message clearly and understandably.
- 4+ years of experience in crafting 2D artwork for the gaming industry or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator, Sai, Corel Painter, or similar software will be a plus.
- Excellent traditional art skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, and character.
- Strong digital painting skills in a realism style. The cartoon style is also appreciated.
- Being ready to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- A sense of style, artistic taste, and the ability to present the project as a whole, combining interface and character design elements.
- A portfolio is a must.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in 3D art.
- Prior experience working in casual games.
- Keen interest in various games (including mobile games).
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, well-equipped gym and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.