Senior Technical Artist (Unity)
TECHNICAL ART – Mobile /
Our Client is a multinational game dev studio specializing in mobile and browser games. They have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odessa. Their games are currently played by 250 million users across 150 countries.
Currently they are seeking a talented Senior Technical Artist, fully remote, collaborating daily with the Israel team.
- Be responsible for creating and implementing visual effects, shaders and technical solutions;
- Someone who can and wants to learn how to accomplish their task, strives to better himself and the game;
- Is able to problem solve , to identify the problem and learn how to fix it;
- Is able to communicate with other departments and see to their needs and wants.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on a similar position;
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS and Unity;
- Working knowledge in any 3D program(3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4d);
- Good knowledge of using and writing shaders;
- Understanding Unity particles;
- Unity UI;
- C# scripting;
- HLSL, CGprogram;
- 5 year experience;
- Responsible and dependable;
- Able to work independently and creatively solving technical problems;
- Hard worker and self-learner;
- Attentive to detail, demonstrates flexibility, and takes initiative;
- Hold themselves and others to high standards;
- Is motivated and a team player;
- Avid gamer.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Permanent contract;
- Work-life balance;
- Very experienced team and high-level projects!
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.