ART – Console/PC /
Our Client is a Stealth Mode Independent Game Development Studio seeking an Art Director to join their team on a late pre-production phase of an Unannounced PC/Console Title. We are seeking an artist to take charge of the visual development of a ground breaking PvP-title. You will be focusing on an extremely wide spectrum of creative oversight - From Weapons to Characters to Locations to Game Universe. Multiply that across Iconography, Patterns and Colors to drive a distinctive look, that will be embraced by 100m+ audience and remain relevant for decades to come.
- Development of distinctive visual style across different layers of the game.
- Provide feedback to the Art Team including overpaints, creative feedback, identify redlines and keep the project in adherence to the universe lore.
- Deliver consistency of the visual looks according to overarching game Lore.
- Work with Product Owners to drive the vision of the product in accordance to milestones.
- Participating in creation of Style and Brand guides.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation practices of modern gaming platforms.
- At least 4 years in Art Director, Lead Artist or Visual Development Artist positions on AAA game productions.
- Managing a team of artists to deliver consistent quality results.
- Fundamental knowledge of 2D disciplines in characters, architecture and industrial design.
- Self-organized, creative thinking mentality.
- Strong sense of composition, lighting, values and color languages.
- Creative problem solving approach, fearless decision making.
- Excellent Communication in oral and written English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Gamer to the core
- Ability to transcend and adapt lessons across different media
- Experience using the Unity Game Engine
- Adapted to a distributed development environment
- Up to date and forward looking on entertainment state across film, games and visual arts
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Creative team of game developers from dramatically different backgrounds and experiences
- Relaxed flat hierarchy where own's drive to create is king
- Competitive salary with paid vacation and your local national holidays
- European time zone - Work-from-home-forever studio
- Great company culture with a proper work-life balance
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.