Level Designer (Unity 3D)
LEVEL DESIGN – Console/PC /
Polish publisher, game developer creating and supporting unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects is now looking for a Level Designer to join their team in Cracow.
As a Level Designer, you will be responsible for creating engaging architecture in game levels that will enhance the fun factor of gameplay.
- design levels starting from the concept stage, through the whitebox phase, scripting, debugging, and optimizing them
- collaborate with the visual/meshing department to ensure that the levels are of the highest visual quality while keeping gameplay entertaining as well as the designer and coding teams, creating maps as fun as they can be and integrating any new features into built-in levels
- take part in the general game design process
- have at least 2 years of professional experience in level design
- have a very good knowledge of the Unity 3D Engine
- have at least one successfully shipped game on PC or console
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- are self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and deliver the best quality work within deadlines
- have the ability to process, understand, and implement feedback
- have a good knowledge of the console market & gaming trends and are passionate about third-person action games
- have strong command of both English and Polish
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- flexible remote: 2-3 days on-site, the rest remotely
- you decide how to complete the tasks you get
- secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- an employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.