ART – Mobile /
Our Client is conquering the market of mobile and browser games! With 30 million users worldwide every month and 200+ games under their belt, they are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores. They are currently seeking an Art Director for one of their products.
- Establish the look and feel of our games, making sure they resonate with the target users;
- Define the tech, tools, pipelines, and processes we will use to build our games;
- Communicate the art style of the games to a wider audience, internally and externally;
- Work with different departments to ensure alignment and visibility;
- Coordinate with the UX and Research teams to ensure the game is making player-centric choices.
- At least 8 years of commercial experience as a Game Artist, including 2 years in a Senior/Lead role;
- Understanding of all the fundamental skills in the Art Discipline - 2D, 3D, Animation, and UI;
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback as part of the creative process;
- Adaptable and able to work within a wide range of game styles and genres;
- Can manage a team of artists and their creative delivery and professional growth;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Comfortable with a high degree of independence and working in a team.
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical experience working in Unity;
- Experience working with distributed development / remote colleagues.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- GREAT ENVIRONMENT
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.