Game Marketing Specialist/Manager
MARKETING & PR – Marketing & PR /
An independent game development studio located in Warsaw, Poland is looking for a Game Marketing Specialist/Manager to join their team and work on an unannounced FPP sci-fi/neo cyber project.
- Create marketing content, plans, ideas in collaboration with the studio leadership and the publisher's marketing team
- Collaborate closely with the developers, leadership and production teams, regularly building collections of game assets and delivering them to the publisher
- Cooperation with PR and social media agencies
- Monitor the quality of the materials developed by the publisher’s team
- Build and develop internal Marketing Division
- You’re experienced in working closely with a publisher on the developer side - or the other way round
- You have shipped at least one global title as marketing coordinator on the developer’s side
- You know the game development process from pre-production until the shipping, and after
- You’re well organized, communicative and proactive
- You love working in games and you’re hell-bent on delivering the best quality experience to the players
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 20 days of paid holidays
- B2B contract and competitive compensation
- Great working culture
- NO CRUNCH
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30)
- Healthcare insurance
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.