PRODUCTION – Console/PC /
Our client is always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. They have started developing a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and need new hands to join.
- Oversee and manage the development process of the game
- Set up control over the project status to ensure deadlines and high-quality standards are met
- Demonstrate great results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strive to improve development efficiency, bring new ideas and evolve our production techniques
- Grow and develop a production team to bring the best players experience in our games
- Shipping at least one big title either on PC and/or console from start to end in a Production role
- A servant leadership mindset and experience in coaching teams to reach high performance
- A creative problem-solving orientation with good analytical, technical and project management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with the team and stakeholders
- Great sense of responsibilities and priorities
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, Lean, DevOps, etc.) and the respective software and tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in English
- Willing to relocate to Brno (hybrid is possible)
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with PS4.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.