Game Developer (Unity 3D)
ENGINEERING – Mobile /
Our Client is conquering the market of mobile and browser games! With 30 million users worldwide every month and 200+ games under their belt, they are breaking records of popularity in Apple and Google Play Stores. Due to the development of new products they are looking for an ambitious person who is interested to join their team in Wroclaw, Poland.
- You will be developing games using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- Implementing new features and extending gameplay functionalities;
- Writing tools for game designers, artists and testers.
- Knowledge of Unity 3D or other game engines;
- Commercial experience or hobby projects that you can show;
- Good math & algorithmic skills;
- Experience with developing mobile games or applications;
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control system;
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline;
- Familiarity with HLSL or similar language;
- Ability to improve game performance and memory efficiency.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Java language;
- Experience in developing client-server architecture;
- Passion for games.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company trips and gatherings,
- Private medical care and sports card;
- Pizza and fresh fruit in the office.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.