Senior Network/Multiplayer Programmer
ENGINEERING – Console/PC /
A game development studio, a team of veterans, with proven track records in developing and delivering top games for over 10 years is now looking for a Network/Multiplayer Programmer to join their team in Warsaw, Poland.
The Network/Multiplayer Programmer will prototype, develop and maintain network and multiplayer gameplay systems using Unreal Engine 4.
- Developing and maintaining systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Debugging and optimizing network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- Adapting third-party tools, libraries and APIs for networking
- European timezone
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing advanced server architecture and applications for online console or/and PC video games
- Deep understanding of client-server and P2P architecture, scalability and security considerations
- Basic knowledge of low-level network APIs, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, sockets
- Strong C++ knowledge and familiarity with any scripting language
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Backend programming experience will be a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Salary depending on skill level and experience
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 12:00-16:00)
- Working in an environment where we value self-reliance and avoid micro-management
- Working with experienced and high qualified developers
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.