Hong Kong /
ART – Mobile /
Our client, that is a leader in the social casino and gambling style mobile games, based in Hong Kong is now seeking an ambitious Art Director (remote role for as long as it required, then on-site position) to lead entire projects from start to finish in multiple creative tracks, providing vision and clarity for the internal and offsite production staff.
- Directs and leads the art concept, production, post-production of multiple projects to deliver on-budget, on-time, on-model, technically compliant, and performant game art.
- Will provide mentoring and guidance not only for art teams but for other departments as well (UI, design, animation, sound, branding, typography, and CGI look & feel).
- Contribute to the further development of the content pipeline.
- Prepares Creative Briefs (project summary, demographics/relevant data, moodboard, look & feel references, mockups, and timeline).
- Participates in creative brainstorming sessions in coordination with Creative Director and Product Managers.
- Present project proposals and team updates to company stakeholders.
- Meets with the other management team members as-needed for reviews, sprint planning, and roadmap planning.
- Has visibility into asset delivery dates; can speak to this in absence of Producer
- Few years' of experience in Game Art Management (casual casino highly preferred but not a deal breaker).
- Demonstrable understanding of foundation art principles (drawing, color theory, anatomy, lighting).
- Demonstrable understanding of typography and graphic design.
- Experience in critiquing and clear communication of ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative and collaborative work environment.
- Self-directed, driven and willing to engage assistance.
- Able to work hands-on as-needed to provide sketch layouts, concepts, drawover, and paintover.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Open, creative office space with a fully-stocked pantry.
- Catered lunches once-per-week (incl. sponsored food delivery as-needed).
- Employee-driven entertainment (happy hours, team-building events).
- 100% health benefits coverage for you and the dependents (Dental & Optical allowance included).
- Equity program.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.