Mid/Senior Unity3d Developer
ENGINEERING – Mobile /
The role is open to Poland-based candidates only.
One of the few Ukrainian companies that successfully implement both the development of games and runs professional marketing programs in order to distribute their products in the western market. They're a developer of unique casual games for mobile platforms and social networks that occupy top positions on Apple App Store, Google Play, and Facebook. Fans of their games live mostly in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Looking for a Mid and Senior Unity 3D developer to join their friendly teams.
- Expand the functionality of existing projects
- Estimate the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance
- Write efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members
- Help the team with new tools and optimization of the process
- Bugfix and SLA activity
- Work on self-development and share the acquired knowledge with the team
- Support existing code
- Maintain the stability of existing applications
- Set up integration with third-party SDK
- 2+ years of experience in developing applications in Unity
- Solid C# development skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Skills in working with Unity AssetBundles
- Experience with iOS/Android/WindowsStoreApplication/WebGl platforms
- Experience with client-server applications
- Ability to work with a git and sub-modules in git
- Knowledge of the different texture compression formats in Unity
- Advanced experience in using Scriptable Objects
- Good communication skills
- At least an Intermediate level of English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Technical background in Unity/C#
- Experience in Program management
- ICAgile or PMI certification is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, well-equipped gym and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.