LEVEL DESIGN – Mobile /
Our Client is an international, award-winning entertainment company providing unique and deeply engaging mobile games that are played by tens of millions of people across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client is looking for talented and skilled Level Designers to help them make amazing puzzle games for mobile. They’re after people with strong instincts for crafting puzzle levels and appreciation for the unique challenges that come with creating games for a casual audience. Do you have a passion for puzzles? Do you put the player first and your ego a distant second? Then hey, read on this Level Designer job description!
They are currently looking for full-time Level Designers working remotely to help them generate exciting new content for some of their hit games. If you’re looking for a level designer job and valuable hands-on experience at a successful company full of awesome and talented people, let’s talk!
- Create and perfect challenging puzzle levels for some of our client’s top games.
- Work closely with a talented team of game devs from all corners of the industry.
- Learn the ins and outs of iterative design and content creation for live mobile games.
- 2+ years of game/level design experience (or equivalent training).
- Have created and shipped levels for at least one mobile casual puzzle game
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback from other designers.
- Ability to meet content development needs and keep up with the cadence of a live game.
- You play mobile games!
NICE TO HAVE:
- Well-versed in current mobile puzzle games.
- A strong appreciation for the casual games space and its players.
- A proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a team, and a desire to make great games that millions of players will enjoy!
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.