Lead UI Artist
UI/UX – Mobile /
Our Client is a mobile games studio with more than 300 employees from over 20 countries! They have offices in Beijing, Shanghai and San Francisco, however most of their talents work fully remotely.
They have more than 3 TIP HIT publishing games - and are currently on the hunt for a skilled Lead UI Artist who will be responsible for the creation of graphic UI elements for our library of slots games and for their casino app. Working alongside their artists and animators, Lead UI Artist will report directly to the Art Director and be given feedback from both the Art Director and a Producer.
- Ability to accurately interpret requirements from a brief
- At least 2 years of experience in senior/lead position
- High quality finished art, specifically○Buttons and button states○Panels○Frames○Text and Typography
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with BM Font or any other font creation tool
- Some experience in Adobe Illustrator
- Some experience in Adobe XD or other prototyping tools is desirable
- Familiarity with Adobe Styles and Libraries
- A good concept of proper graphic design and aesthetic layout
- At least a basic understanding of how graphic assets are utilised in Unity
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- Able to take direction when given
- Ability to follow pipeline procedures
- Ability to read art briefs and follow direction from the Lead Artist and Art Director
- Moderate to fluent level of English communication skills (either written or spoken)
- Can work quickly and under pressure
- Work cleanly with easy to understand files and layer names
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Salary up to 6000 USD gross per month
- B2B contract (with paid holidays, sick leaves, national holidays etc)
- fully remote job (you will be working with the teams based in Asia, Europe and USA)
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.