PRODUCTION – Mobile /
A start-up based in Warsaw working in the intersection of Storytelling, Games, Animation, and AI is now looking for a Product Manager to join their team to help ship the first consumer app, targeting the Kid’s Entertainment Market.
The company is on a mission to connect and bring happiness to the world through personalized entertainment. They believe that the most compelling stories in today’s mobile first world will be ones that are built specifically for you. Stories where characters can see, interact, and speak with you, stories with characters that know and remember you, stories that are tailored to your unique tastes and interests, and stories that allow for you to be an active participant in the story universe. They’ve assembled a dynamic team that comes from some of the world’s most innovative startups and tech companies including NVIDIA, Samsung, Oculus, and ByteDance.
- Shape and drive alignment around company's product strategy and roadmap.
- Capture product requirements, prioritize requests, establish goals, and drive the feature development process.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform fast iteration and ultimately the success of our consumer experiences and the overall platform.
- Work as a horizontal leader to foster collaboration between engineering, design, production, marketing, AI Research, User Research, and Legal teams
- Communicate product status, key issues, launch plans and live operation status to key constituents across the organization, including the executive team.
- Empathize with our customers and developers to identify areas to improve their experience
- Stay current with the technology stack and latest research in computer vision, deep learning, natural language processing, distributed systems, networking, 3D graphics, game engines, web programming
- 5+ years product management experience with understanding of the development cycle of IT products
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire designers and engineers with customer-centric use cases.
- Proven track record of using quantitative problem-solving skills to break down large problems into smaller solvable chunks.
- Strong collaboration skills and relationship management to effectively work across emerging technology areas and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to achieve results-oriented goals in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and constantly evolving environment, demonstrating excellent business judgment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- You have mobile app or game publishing experience, revenue modelling and monetisation strategy.
- You have experience working on traditional film / animation / storytelling products
- You have experience working on children’s entertainment products
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Warsaw location preferred (possible to work remotely 1-2 days per week)
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.