Senior Unity Developer
ENGINEERING – VR/AR/AI /
The role is for a location-based VR company with the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world!
Inside their rooms, they take you on thrilling adventures and transform you into new characters. Their experience is like the movies, except you’re actually with your friends inside the movie. They are creating the future of entertainment by building towards the virtualization of physical spaces and eventually becoming the portal to the Metaverse. They want you be a part of our journey and help make that a reality!
- You will work closely with the content team in order to deliver AAA quality Location-Based VR experiences to their guests across the world. No big deal, right?
- Consistently Push Limits – you will consistently push the limits of the Unity3D engine to maximize the game quality of each experience.
- Always Learning – you will be responsible for keeping up with the latest latest features and optimization techniques and deciding if and when and how to incorporate.
- Find Efficiencies – you will be responsible for finding or developing tools and processes to make the development process more efficient.
- Experienced Programmer: You've been a software or feature group team lead and can share your philosophy of leadership as well as specific examples of where you've put that philosophy into action.
- Proven track record: You have shipped at least 3 commercial VR or non-VR games (PC or Console preferred) and have been involved in each step of the development process from concept stage all the way through to the final release. You can share awesome stories of your incredible successes or crushing failures and what you learned through each experience.
- Innovator: If you've worked on the cutting edge (as your day job or as a hobby) of technologies such as VR/AR/MR, robotics/ drones, motion capture, or machine learning.
- Passionate gamer: You play video games very frequently and have a strong understanding of current gaming trends and popular games releases.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Fully remote role
- Salary: not specified, they're open to adjust to expectations. Minimum 60-65k USD annually
- Great team of passionate and engaged specialists
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.