Technical Producer / Lead Programmer
PRODUCTION – Console/PC /
An independent game development studio located in Warsaw, Poland is looking for a Technical Producer to join their in a hybrid mode (visiting the studio at least once a month) team and work on an unannounced FPP sci-fi/neo cyber project.
You will be responsible for managing the Code team and production support for programmers and project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management). You will attend lead and other non-game meetings and will be responsible for drafting notes and reports for this team.
Your main task will be ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective. Very important in this position will be also communication with development teams to maintain stability of the environment, drive consensus on technical decisions and inform about all implemented changes/solutions.
- Producer experience, min. 2-3 years.
- Programming background (C++, min 2-3 years).
- Proficiency with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence) and Perforce.
- Co-leading a technical development team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.).
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- UE4 knowledge.
- 3+ years’ experience in GameDev.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Able to plan and estimate team tasks and ensure timely delivery of work.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 20 days of paid holidays
- B2B contract and competitive compensation
- Great working culture
- NO CRUNCH
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30)
- Healthcare insurance
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.