Mid/Senior Technical Recruiter (Game Dev)
HR – Recruitment /
8Bit is a boutique recruitment agency supporting game dev, VR, and tech start-ups. We are a young and hyper-specialized team of gaming freaks who believe in humanizing recruitment. We have tight partnerships with the market listed AAA studios as well as mid-size developers and indie teams across the globe. We do not accept compromise as we understand how difficult the game dev industry is now. Would you like to join us?
- Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn and other alternative tools for the assigned openings.
- Attracting the 'hard-to-get' talent from all over the world in a creative, personalised, and innovative way.
- Screening the Candidates to make sure the role is tailor-made for them as well as that the Candidate fits Client’s profile!
- Owning the candidate’s and client’s experience - you are always the good policeman supporting them through the whole process.
- Working in a team of experienced game recruiters - with all our support and love.
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.
- Managing at least one Client account in our portfolio - conducting a needs assessment, regular meetings, mediating contact between the team and the Client.
- At least 2 years IT/Tech-focused recruitment experience (experience working in the Game Dev industry is a plus!)
- Fluent English (at least C1) or bilingual
- Experience with direct search (e.g. LinkedIn) and managing ATS system
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Creativity and willingness to explore and introduce new ideas and concepts
- Being a results-driven professional.
- Mutual trust. We won’t micromanage and we will keep on working to accelerate your success but we expect results in return.
- You should play games and understand the basic concepts behind it (or be open to learn about it). Be it video or mobile games.
- No need to do sales! We have a Business Dev team, it's their job.
WHAT WE OFFER
- B2B contract
- Performance bonuses (commission on every hire you make + 13th salary if you meet your goals)
- Holidays bonuses
- 26 paid days off + 5 sick days per year + 4 additional days off for volunteering
- Adopting a pet? That means a paid day off for onboarding a new family member!
- Birthday is for celebrating! It's a paid day off
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Fixed gym membership budget (Medicover Sport for Poland-based employees)
- Fixed private medical care budget (Medicover Premium for Poland-based employees)
- Training sessions
- Training budget
- Opportunity to attend industry events (Digital Dragons, Gaming Industry Conference, Gamescom, etc.)
- Company offsites
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.