Associate, Customer Relationship Management
We’re blowing the world of investing wide open. We believe everyone deserves the same access to world-class investing as the big guys. Whether you are new to investing or you are an experienced trader, we have the solution for you. Our mission is to use technology to make growing your money simpler, smarter and more affordable. We put the customer in the center of everything we do.
Launched in 2012, 8 Securities is Asia’s leading mobile investing service with licensed offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo. The company has a history of innovation, having launched Asia's very first robo-advisor and $0 commission stock trading apps. The apps are available in the App Store and in the Google Play store in English; Traditional and Simplified Chinese; and Japanese. In October 2017, IDC listed 8 Securities on its Asia Fast Fintech 101 list and also labeled the company as one of the 10 fastest growing fintechs in Hong Kong. 8 Securities was founded by Mathias Helleu and Mikaal Abdulla. Prior to starting the company, they led E*TRADE's international business across 14 countries. Since launching in 2012, 8 Securities has raised $US 60 million in capital.
Our team is dynamic, diverse and bound by a passion for great technology and products. We welcome new ideas, we debate, we take risks and we move forward together. As a team we have a direct impact on the future of 8 Securities and the industry as a whole. We live and breath agile development which supports the fluid nature of our business. We believe in mentoring and continuous improvement.
● Improve every customer's experience with each and every contact via phone, email, chat and in person
● Resolve customer's issues by determining the cause, explaining it to them then solving it
● Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions in the CRM ystem
● Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
● Utilize all available resources and tools to achieve customer satisfaction goals
● Support the sales and operations teams at times of need
● Be a great team member with communication and transparency
● At least 2 years working experience in customer service
● Licensed representative under the SFC
● Fluent in Cantonese and English. Putonghua a plus.
● Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and PC tools
● Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
● Strong client-facing and communication skills
● Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills
● Customer first orientation