Senior Account Executive
We’re blowing the world of investing wide open. We believe everyone deserves the same access to world-class investing as the big guys. Whether you are new to investing or you are an experienced trader, we have the solution for you. Our mission is to use technology to make growing your money simpler, smarter and more affordable. We put the customer in the center of everything we do.
Launched in 2012, 8 Securities is Asia’s leading mobile investing service with licensed offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo. The company has a history of innovation, having launched Asia's very first robo-advisor and $0 commission stock trading apps. The apps are available in the App Store and in the Google Play store in English; Traditional and Simplified Chinese; and Japanese. In October 2017, IDC listed 8 Securities on its Asia Fast Fintech 101 list and also labeled the company as one of the 10 fastest growing fintechs in Hong Kong. 8 Securities was founded by Mathias Helleu and Mikaal Abdulla. Prior to starting the company, they led E*TRADE's international business across 14 countries. Since launching in 2012, 8 Securities has raised $US 60 million in capital.
Our team is dynamic, diverse and bound by a passion for great technology and products. We welcome new ideas, we debate, we take risks and we move forward together. As a team we have a direct impact on the future of 8 Securities and the industry as a whole. We live and breath agile development which supports the fluid nature of our business. We believe in mentoring and continuous improvement.
● Acquire new customers and build long-term relationships
● Grow customer assets under management
● Identify and develop new sales channels to promote the company and the products
● Demonstrate good knowledge of financial products such as equities, fixed income and mutual funds
● Assist senior sales to plan and execute customer acquisition strategies
● Support the sales and operations teams at times of need
● Be a great team member with communication and transparency
● University graduate
● At least 1 year experience selling financial products
● Possesses the relevant qualifications to become a licensed representative under the SFC
● Fluent in Cantonese and English. Putonghua a plus.
● Strong client-facing and communication skills and confidence
● Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills
● Customer first orientation