Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
London, United Kingdom
Human Resources – Human Resources
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Here at 8x8 we’re building a Best-in-Class recruiting organisation and are looking for our next outstanding Recruiter. As one of our Recruiters in the UK and the face of the company, you’ll have the opportunity to drive a fantastic hiring manager and candidate experience and add value to 8x8’s entire recruiting process. Our growth and continued market leadership relies on great employees and making great hires is where we make a difference every day. Our mission is to ensure every candidate who walks through our doors leaves loving 8x8 as much as we do.
We’re not looking for just a recruiter, but someone who’ll be a “Talent Advisor”, “Subject Matter Expert”, and most importantly, a “Business Partner” as we take the recruiting function to a new level. You’ll be based within commuting distance of London, where most of the hiring manager community are based, home working is also supported but visibility and time with the management community is essential, therefore regular visits to the office is essential.
· Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the uniqueness of their requirements
· Direct sourcing candidates through LinkedIn and other job portals, social media, etc.
· Manage the candidate experience from initial conversations through the offer negotiations
· Strategise, recommend, and drive improvements for building talent pipeline
· Qualify / Pre-Screen potential candidates
· Drive and manage events such as Referral events
· Take part in internal strategic discussions such as Talent Attraction, Interview training, Events etc
· Experience of full life-cycle recruiting
· Exposure to recruiting multiple role types, i.e. Technical, Operations, Sales etc
· Strong candidate network in the UK but with exposure to recruiting in other European locations
· Internal and Agency recruitment experience preferred but open to either
· Experience with sourcing, tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events and sourcing campaigns
· Results-oriented, self-starter who enjoys a challenge, gets things done, and needs minimal support and direction
· Interpersonal skills and character to build trust and maintain credibility
· Ability to prioritize, work well in an unstructured environment and handle multiple competing priorities
· Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo and learn quickly
· Must be detail oriented and able to communicate effectively and credibly
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.