Senior Sales Executive, EMEA - CPaaS
London, United Kingdom (Wavecell)
Wavecell, an 8x8 Company – Sales & BD
Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeing challenges and fun. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and others. Our ambition is to become the Global leader in Cloud Communications API services. At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative start up environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
If you love talking about tech, believe in the power of customer experience and want to contribute to the growth of a global fast-paced B2B tech company, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an EMEA based (London location preferred) Sales Executive to join the newly formed Wavecell/8x8 CPaaS business unit. Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. This role will be focused predominantly on the UK and Northern Europe regions and will be focused on growing revenue through new customer acquisition.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of B2B technology sales with a focus on new-business development. You’ll be consultative, adaptable and creative in your approach and have experience and knowledge of B2B technology companies, particularly start-ups, especially cloud communications and SaaS based companies. You will serve as a sales executive for the company, with responsibility for building a robust pipeline and delivering on quarterly and annual revenue targets. You will need to identify prospects, qualify leads, generate and increase revenue and upsell or cross-sell our products and services to the existing 8x8 client base.
You will coordinate closely with the EMEA VP Sales 8x8 – CPaaS and the 8x8 marketing team, CPaaS product, engineering and customer service teams to ensure that 8x8’s CPaaS products are aligned with feedback from the market.
- Direct new-business sales, generated through own sales activity, lead qualification and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships ensuring consistent customer renewals and upsells whilst being sensitive to customers needs
- Connect prospects and customers business objectives to our solutions
- Manage and collaborate through complex sales cycles, orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Provide accurate, reliable reports and forecasts as well as achieve your own sales targets to help the company manage its growth with confidence
- Develop sales strategies with partners, pre-sales and marketing relevant to your target customers
- Be consultative, establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor to prospects and customers
- Work with the existing 8x8 sales teams to explore CPaaS opportunities within existing client bases and channels
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to reduce the cost of customer acquisition and increase the lifetime value of customers
- Contribute to building a “best place to work” and a winning culture that attracts and retains the best and the brightest
- Provide feedback and ideas to product and marketing on how the company can do more to support the CPaaS business
Skills and Experience
- Track record of success in technology related sales with a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Proven history of new-business sales
- Extensive experience selling SaaS based solutions
- Ability to take initiative and produce results
- Experience of working for a technology vendor selling CPaaS or UCaaS solutions is an advantage
- Consultative selling approach, adaptable and creative with outstanding communications skills
- Knowledge of the UK B2B marketplace
- Persuasive and resourceful
Why join us
At 8x8, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative working environment. Being a part of our team means that you contribute to shape how the businesses and consumers communicate through next generation technology advancements within the cloud communications industry. We believe in the power of teamwork and to also entrust core responsibilities to each and every employee to drive success for the company. We look forward to having motivated and driven individuals to journey with us to grow our global, fully unified cloud communications platform.
Working at 8x8
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology