Customer Engagement Manager
Remote, United Kingdom /
Services & Support – Customer Support /
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
Customer Engagement Manager
The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible to lead the execution of a critical situation(s) by acting as a trusted adviser applying industry expertise and experience to address complex business requirements resulting in a fanatical customer experience. Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important enterprise customers. Assigned to a certain number of named customers, the CEM is responsible for achieving assigned account objectives. The CEM represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
· Engage with our customers to identify the scope of their critical situation
· Provide detailed Action Plan / rules of engagement that has a clear definitive target, criteria for success and sets the stage that once completed the engagement will conclude
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, network, engineering, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel management
· Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
· 2-5 years' experience in Customer Call Center environment
· Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies
· Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
· Work with cross-functional team to resolve issues within the Services organization.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Minimal Travel / upon customer request
· BS degree or Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Working at 8x8
· Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
· Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
· Encouragement and environment to make a difference
· Fun – check out our Instagram posts, the smiles are real - https://www.instagram.com/lifeat8x8_uk/
· Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 UK Ltd. is about check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness which is why we have been a member of the Living Wage Foundation for many years and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to. For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.