Junior Account Development Representative
San Jose, California
Marketing – Marketing
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are seeking a Junior Account Development Representative for 8x8 Inc in our San Jose office. In this role you will work closely with our Enterprise Demand Generation Team to qualify campaign responders and hand-off to our Enterprise ADRs. This is a high-energy position that supports the ADRs to meet daily, weekly, monthly pipeline goals. This role requires an individual who is extremely positive, motivated, enthusiastic, results-driven, great attention to detail, is coachable and wants a career in Hi-Tech sales. As a Jr. ADR for 8x8 Inc, it will be critical for you to conduct administrative and operational tasks to prepare business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for a future sale of 8x8 UCaaS or CCaaS solutions. This role is ideal for recent college graduates who are interested in advancing on a Sales or Marketing path. In this role, you will be part of a highly energetic team, learn how to identify sales opportunities, be trained on Enterprise prospecting methodologies, and action on Account Based Marketing initiatives.
● Collaborate with Enterprise ADRs to research and prepare accounts for outreach
● Coordinate and prepare account lists for ADR outreach
● Administrative support within ADR prospecting tools
● Follow 8x8’s process and best practices for properly working Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s)
● Campaign follow-up with prospects for tradeshow and webinar leads
● Document all activities (phone and email outreach) within Salesforce.com
● Qualify inbound prospects to the correct agreed upon criteria with the sales organization
● Develop and maintain superior customer service relationship with prospects and customers
● Recent college graduates desired or 1-2 years in a Marketing or Sales, preferably within the Hi-Tech SaaS industry.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
● Excellent communication skills with a pleasant and confident phone voice
● Attention to detail for capturing all prospect interaction notes into Salesforce
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
● Ability to work in a high energy, teaming environment
● Experienced in the MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/PPT)
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.