Channel Account Manager - Public Sector
Remote, United Kingdom
Sales – Channel Sales
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Channel Account Manager – Public Sector
The primary role of the of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is to manage all aspects of the partner/channel business in their designated region, especially building a solid partner base that generates a consistent pipeline of opportunities and growing new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for the 8x8 cloud service offerings.
• Recruit new partners – Qualify, negotiate contracts and business plans, on-board, coordinate training, co-branding and joint marketing and driving new revenue on a consistent basis.
• Pipeline creation & management – Business Planning, Campaigns, Joint Events
• Joint Selling – Working with 8x8 account executives to assist with customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals while constantly educating the partner towards ever more self-reliance
• Close deals – Assist 8x8 account executives in their efforts to negotiate and close deals
• Ongoing Partner Support - manage the partnership, ensure success of the partner selling 8x8 services and ROI for 8x8 resource investment through annual planning, quarterly business reviews and other frequent engagements with partners.
• Manage partner’s engagements with 8x8 to ensure they are well connected with 8x8’s critical personnel including account executives, sales engineers, marketing, channel operations and executives.
Skills and Knowledge
• Demonstrable experience, knowledge, success and contacts in the channel partner community (Telecom - VARs, SIs, Agents, MSPs, etc.) including existing 8x8 partners and targeted partners for recruitment
• Experience selling IP telephony, UCaaS, CCaaS and/or SaaS in the indirect channel
• Collaborative, solutions, consultative selling
• Experience selling to accounts up to 5000 users
• Experience managing and growing business with channel partner relationships and recruiting/on-boarding new channel partners
• Experience with SFDC and developing/managing metrics that measure partner progress with all aspects of their relationship with 8x8.
• Demonstratable ability to forecast key business parameters and effective report status to management, executives and peer groups.
· Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent combination of education and experience
· Seven + years of total sales experience selling UCaaS, CCaaS and/or SaaS in a business to business model through channel partners
· Some travel required
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.