Demand Generation Manager - Enterprise
London, United Kingdom
Marketing – Marketing
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Demand Gen, the Enterprise Demand Generation Manager is tasked with targeting Enterprise prospects with demand generation campaigns through different marketing channels including email, digital demand generation, webinars, events, and social media in addition to working with strategic partners and relevant associations. The Enterprise Demand Generation Manager will help to deliver these campaigns end to end, from planning and strategy, content creation through to utilising marketing automation tools (Marketo) and planning events.
The role is based in the London office
- The Enterprise Demand Generation Manager will own and deliver marketing campaigns and activities which will include:
- Development of annual/quarterly marketing plans working with sales and the Director of Enterprise.
- Delivery of marketing campaigns to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline, focusing on quality over quantity.
- Communicate 8x8's value propositions to defined new prospects (linked with vertical sales objectives).
- Target customers and prospects with thought leading content to build positive sentiment ready for sales activity.
- Run tactical marketing campaigns to achieve key objectives (covering product launches, product positioning, vertical demand generation campaigns and strategic brand awareness activities).
- Support and manage marketing events / activity follow-up with telemarketing / SDR resource.
- Creation of content
- Digital, Web and Social Media.
- Events, Seminars and Webinars
- Marketing team
- Product Marketing
- Experience in practical B2B Marketing with proven track record of results.
- Experience in Social Media deployment and strategies (Web, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube).
- Understanding of results driven marketing in a B2B environment.
- Use of CRM and Lead management systems preferred (SalesForce)
- Experience in using Marketing Automation (Marketo )
- Working in a fast paced sales driven environment.
- Numerate with good analysis skills
- Good level of skill on IT applications (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic
- Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision, a keen attention to detail and in a fast-paced environments
- Good copy writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of MS Office, CRM and marketing automation platforms, ROI analysis/campaign measurement tools
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.