Digital Marketing Intern
Singapore, Singapore (Wavecell)
Wavecell, an 8x8 Company – Marketing
Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeing challenges and fun. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and others. Our ambition is to become the Global leader in Cloud Communications API services. At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative start up environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and to ensure digital customer success. Wavecell, an 8×8 company, helps businesses to enhance customer experience by offering SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice solutions for any platform. This role sits in Singapore and will be reporting to the digital team.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment that allows personal and professional development and the opportunity to learn and evolve in the company based on performance and achievements.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be able to comprehend:
Reporting to the digital marketing team, you will be involved in creating and executing global digital marketing campaigns. You need to be creative, love data-driven metrics, and have the passion and ability to execute successful campaigns. Beyond that, you will report your campaigns’ performance and optimise them further. This will be done through social media marketing, search ads, optimisation of our website and more.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure leads are collated accurately
- Ensure all leads go through a healthy lead nurturing process (email marketing)
- Leverage on digital tools to automate first customer touch point engagements
- Assist the digital marketing team to track and optimise campaign performance on a daily basis
- Perform market research and present insights
- Brainstorm with sales team to identify new and creative lead generation growth strategies
- Stay on top of trends in digital marketing and new customer growth tools
- Work with content team to launch paid and organic campaigns across various channels
- A/B test existing campaigns based on performance
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Local and overseas students are welcome
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PR