Product & Growth Marketing Intern
Singapore, Singapore (Wavecell)
Wavecell, an 8x8 Company – Product
Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeing challenges and fun. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and others. Our ambition is to become the Global leader in Cloud Communications API services. At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative start up environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
About the job:
- Fond of technology and passionate by the tech industry?
- Plugged-in to every social media outlet on the web?
- Always on the hunt for the last products?
- Heard & learned about subjects like web marketing, growth hacking, product management, project management?
Join Wavecell, an 8x8 Company as a Product & Growth Marketing Intern to help further develop our web presence, accelerate our growth and create Tech products that matter for thousand of companies Worldwide!
As a Product & Growth Marketing Intern, you will learn by doing, and play a significant role in helping us to improve our product, online presence and content strategy.
The P&GM internship is multi-faceted: you can have to conduct user testing, design product specs, examine competitive products, improve our SEO or manage our social media contents and advertising campaigns.
You will work with many people in the company; engineers, designers, PM, sales and company execs.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for innovation and what makes good products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner
- A smart and productive personality
- The Motivation to work in a fast-paced startup environment
And the following track record:
- Business or engineering school
- Previous work experience in marketing, product, or project management roles for a tech or e-commerce company
- Experience working on SEO/web marketing projects
- A good technical understanding of web applications
- Fluency in English
- SQL knowledge
- Web-design (html, CSS, JS)
- Excel mastery (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros.. )