Enterprise Account Development Representative
San Jose, California
Marketing – Marketing
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are seeking Account Development Representatives for 8x8 Inc in our San Jose office. In this role you will work closely with our Enterprise Demand Generation Team to qualify campaign responders and hand-off to our Enterprise Sales Reps. You will maintain a thorough understanding of 8x8 Inc.’s products and services, industry knowledge including competitive landscape, customers pain points and needs in order to properly position 8x8 solutions and qualify-in/qualify-out campaign responders. This is a high-energy position as goals are a high level of prospecting activities per day. This role requires an individual who is extremely positive, motivated, enthusiastic, results-driven, great attention to detail, is coachable and wants a career in Hi-Tech sales. As an ADR for 8x8 Inc, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for a future sale of 8x8 UCaaS or CCaaS solutions. This role can work EST business hours (6am-3pm PST) or regular PST hours.
- Meet/exceed Sales Assigned and Sales Qualified Lead (SAL & SQL) goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Meet/exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Metrics on Daily/Weekly Prospecting Activities
- Follow 8x8’s process and best practices for properly working Marketing Assigned Leads (MQL’s)
- Document all activities (phone and email outreach) within Salesforce.com
- Qualify inbound prospects to the correct agreed upon criteria with the sales organization
- Outbound prospecting to drive opportunities with named accounts
- Host Hand-off calls with prospects and the sales teams
- Develop and maintain superior customer service relationship with prospects and customers
- Recent college graduates desired with 2-3 years as a lead generation representative, preferably within the Hi-Tech SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant and confident phone voice
- Attention to detail for capturing all prospect interaction notes into Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work in a high energy, teaming environment
- Experienced in the MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/PPT)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.