Regional Inside Sales Representative(TH)
8x8 Asia – Sales & BD
Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeing challenges and fun. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and others. Our ambition is to become the Global leader in Cloud Communications API services. At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative start up environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
If you love talking about tech, believe in the power of customer experience and want to contribute to the growth of a global fast-paced B2B tech company, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to lead and manage pipeline generation, drive revenue growth for the sales team through new customer acquisition and nurture prospects.Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is the leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) platform, focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. This is a newly created role that will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be reporting to the VP Regional Sales.
What will you do in a nutshell?
You will need to develop inside sales strategies to increase business revenue together with the Regional Sales team, identify potential customers, upselling or cross-selling products and services, qualify and nurture leads for sales team to close and stay on top of products’ updates and trainings. You will also provide recommendations for future inside sales tactics to increase revenue volume by making sense of data, reports and research. You need to have the passion for cloud technology and products, the grit to drive success and the curiosity to care about customers’ pain points and how our product can solve it. Sounds like what you’d enjoy? Read on!
* Work with the regional sales team to ensure leads are constantly collated and nurtured
* Get product updates from product team to follow up on prospects’ queries
* Ensure all existing and new leads go through a healthy leads nurturing process
* Initiate inside sales process by building relationships; qualifying leads; scheduling appointments
* Develops interests from prospects by making initial presentation; explaining and introducing products
* Develop and execute nurture sales and marketing sequences to boost customer engagement
* Work with sales team to identify and develop prospecting activities to boost pipeline
* Work in collaboration with field and events marketing to drive attendance at marketing events
* Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales such as leads, conversion rates, pipeline, forecasts, deals progression, etc.
* Be accountable for own lead data and prospecting activities
* Improve reporting processes and methods
* Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and is technology savvy
* Minimum 2 year of related experience
* Must be able to converse with customers on needs and converting it into viable prospects
* Possess business skills such as analytic problem-solving, critical thinking, able to communicate effectively and have reasonable industry knowledge
* Knowledge in some digital marketing tools
* Keen in improving the entire inside sales process
* Proven data interpretation and visualization skills
* Strong sense of responsibility, urgency and initiative
* Passionate in technology and motivated to constantly learn new product features
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)