Marketing Operations Manager
San Jose, California
Marketing – Marketing
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations manager to join an already solid team. The ideal candidate is a
marketing automation guru with solid business judgment, strategic thinker, possess strong creative and
analytical skills, with demonstrated experience in creating scalable processes. Experience with
implementing and configuring systems/SaaS tools preferred.
In this position, you drive the collection, creation and distribution of best practices and work with
marketers to apply marketing automation capabilities within the organization. You will maintain and
optimize our cutting-edge marketing tools as well as own and further our database management strategy
and data governance to support marketing demands and operational excellence.
- Evaluate, manage and maintain ownership of the marketing and sales technology stack, providing recommendations for system additions, enhancements, or upgrades/downgrades.
- Work closely with other cross functional groups in sales operations, customer success, engineering, and IT operations to ensure business processes run smoothly and efficiently across departments and are well documented.
- Improve and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and lead lifecycle milestones, including troubleshoot, investigate issues related to lead routing and lead assignment.
- Diligently manage and maintain the connection between SFDC and Marketo – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking.
- Create the measurement plan for data management, including database health metrics, contact acquisition strategy and data governance and operational process while ensure database readiness to support marketing programs.
- Manage project related to areas of responsibility as well as stretch effort in supporting of operation excellence and business growth.
- Collaborate with marketing managers in developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, etc.
- Report on various marketing KPIs including lead lifecycle, conversion rate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or similar role
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing in the high tech space with detailed knowledge of enterprise lead funnels and tracking multiple product lines
- Marketo! Marketo! Marketo! Marketo Certification required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Self-motivated individual who is always looking for opportunities to optimize processes
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to quickly identify and correct errors or bugs
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Highly analytical able to use data to spot trends and always looking for ways to improve system efficiency and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- B.A or B.S. degree required
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.