Enterprise Account Executive(Jakarta)
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Sales – Sales & BD (CPaaS) /
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager/Enterprise Account Executive, based in Jakarta, with Mobile Messaging, Cloud Services, or Mobile Technology experience.
This role suits an independent hunter, with existing working contacts from local or regional Enterprises the likes of Banks, Finance, Insurance, E-commerce, and Logistics businesses.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling 8x8’s cloud-communication services to Enterprises and Application developers. This role is focused on the acquisition of new businesses locally and overseas.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious with independent personality, who enjoy challenges working in a fast-pace environment and aims for success.
The candidate have to demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships with mid-level and senior executive across marketing, customer service, customer experience and technical teams.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business for 8x8 to agreed annual qualitative and quantitative targets, increasing yearly.
- Focused on winning the most relevant key players in vertical markets but not limited to E-Commerce, Transport/Logistic, Digital Marketplaces, Bank and Insurances, and building great relationships with them.
- Actively and successfully manage the entire sales process.
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring that all sales administration is kept up-to-date.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to 8x8 are captured and explored.
- The candidate will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage; the candidate is expect to work with all internal stakeholders for complex and large deals.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- With more than 2 years of sales experience in the Mobile or Internet industry with at least 1 year experience in a customer-facing role.
- Previous experience in the mobile messaging or emailing industry is highly beneficial but not necessary.
- Hands-on experience in fast-moving environments.
- The potential candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity, commitment and independent with hands-on personality.
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay on top of the game.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Customer-driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers.
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- A strong team player with excellent personal relationship skills.
- Maintain effective customer relations and provide customer satisfaction.
- A team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- Bachelors Degree from a leading institute.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.