Account Manager - Mid-Market
London, United Kingdom
Sales – Mid-Market Sales
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are looking for an ambitious cloud-savvy account manager with a track record of hitting and exceeding target.
If you have thrived on mid-market and/or enterprise level growth opportunities in tech, and will be a key driver in our accelerating expansion in the UK and EMEA.
As an account manager embedded in our direct sales team you will work under the direction of the Sales Director to ensure sales to prospective organisations who can benefit from innovative voice, video, collaboration and contact center solutions in the Cloud with deep in-region post-sales support. We are global but your mission is to generate a targeted amount of new business in the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced hand with a successful track record in the field selling software as a service (SaaS) products. You will be placed at the forefront of our evolution driving and executing within 8x8s mid-market and enterprise teams. You will be tasked with understanding the communications needs of mid-sized and enterprise customers and designing solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- You will become the resident expert on 8x8 services and will sell new mid-market and enterprise business customers out cloud communications solution.
- Maintain current customer base allowing for high customer satisfaction and retention.Identify upsell & cross sell opportunities within current customer base to expand the 8x8 market share within each account.
- Partner closely with internal 8x8 teams in order to provide high level of service to each account.
- You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal / external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- 5+ years of solution-based selling required (e.g. hosted solutions, telecommunications, and or SaaS or subscription-based sales).
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling while consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Outside / field selling experience required; willingness to travel to customer sites regularly.
- Skilled with creating and delivering presentations, online web demos and remote sales processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- University degree desirable.
We move at a fast-pace as we continuously build market-share in our rapidly expanding global industry. EMEA is the fastest growing region within 8x8. This growth opportunity offers immediate uncapped financial rewards, a stake in our future, and rewarding vertical and horizontal career growth opportunities as you learn a living within our high-performance sales and marketing team.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.