IT Business Systems Analyst - QTC
Remote, United States /
Business Applications – Business Applications /
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
We’re looking for a “solution-minded” Sr. Business Systems Analyst and product owner that will be responsible for delivering the company’s most important projects to drive our strong top-line growth. The main responsibility of this position will be to partner directly with our business leaders and key stakeholders to implement new enhancements in Salesforce to support and automate our processes.
This is a challenging role, but you will get to own the key business processes that will ensure we meet our aggressive growth goals. We want our customers to buy our products seamlessly while ensuring the proper provisioning, customer support, accounting, and billing is taking place.
Questions you will tackle head-on:
How do we better leverage 8x8’s application stack to spot problems and reduce churn in our customer base”
·“What processes can we implement to delight our customers at each touchpoint”
“How do I improve the quality of data and build automated processes to enable sales to identify upsell opportunities”
Your vision and the work of your team will ultimately make systems & processes more efficient for our customers, partners and enable the company to run better, make better decisions, and ultimately grow revenue.
- Manage roadmap: Meet with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to define business requirements and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to determine the best solution for critical problems through working sessions, new process mapping, and process redefinitions
- Document business process flows and requirements for the roadmap of enhancements
- Lead the delivery of key enhancements by directly making configuration changes in Salesforce or Developing the requirements / functional specifications and delivering it to our internal development team for completion
- Assist in creating reports and dashboards for users
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Provide training to end-users
- Evaluate implementation options/vendors and provide recommendations on the scope and scale of effort required to develop a solution.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business systems analyst on the Salesforce platform
- 4+ years of experience with Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Order Management, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Catalog Management, Pricing, and Promotions as a Business Analyst.
- Experience implementing Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) CPQ will be a big plus.
- Desirable Knowledge and Experience with Provisioning, Entitlement and Asset Management, CLM, QTC, eCommerce, Self Service, SaaS products
- Excellent problem-solving skills Proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and listening
- Fair, objective, and data-driven in decision making
- Partner closely with all major business functions across the Quote to Cash lifecycle, including sales, deal desk, sales operations, sales finance, order management, pricing, product management, product marketing.
- Knowledge of sales processes and tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with Project Leadership, Product Managers, Product Engineers, QA/QE, UX, End User Representatives, Change Management and other Scrum team members
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS or comparable technical degree
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.