Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Contact Center
San Jose, California
Marketing – Marketing
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
8x8 is seeking a highly effective product marketing leader to drive accelerated growth of our contact center business and share our contact center story with the world. As our Sr. Director of Contact Center Marketing, you will articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, while acting as the linchpin between our sales and product teams. You will have the opportunity to lead functional teams across the business to develop compelling go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs, positioning and messaging, while strengthening our solution and product roadmap.
Goal 1: Increase Close Rates
- Drive and enable the field with compelling solution and product positioning, messaging, pricing, promotions, and partnerships
- Design and execute customer and competitive research studies to mobilize the sales organization with respect to solution/ecosystem requirements, win/loss, and develop programs that optimally position our solutions
- Lead Contact Center content development and ensure message alignment throughout all customer touch-points (website, sales team, etc.)
Goal 2: Support Channel and Direct Demand Generation
- Support the ecosystem of master agent, sub-agent, VAR and ISV channel partners that drive the majority of demand
- Co-develop compelling demand generation programs that target specific segments with targeted solution content
Goal 3: Drive Solution and Product Roadmap
- Strategize and conduct competitive, customer and market analysis to help identify new solution opportunities
- Influence ISV alliance team and Product Management with MRDs for near-term and long-term partnerships and product roadmap development
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a B2B product or solution marketing role
- Experience marketing Enterprise SaaS software
- Focus on high priorities with a high attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.