Product Manager - Analytics for 8x8 Work (Remote, Romania)
Iasi, Romania /
Engineering – Product /
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
Our seamless Cloud Unified Communications and Contact Centre solutions have become critical to businesses across the globe. 8x8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact center, and analytics in a single, open, and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience. Organizations need to be able to act quickly, collaborate effectively, and communicate seamlessly, whether it be working from home, or on the move, our single platform offers extensive benefits to our customers.
About the Role
- We are looking for a Product Manager ideally with experience in the area of Unified Communication or Analytics.
- This person would join our Product Management team and play a key role in helping us refactor and significantly grow our Analytics capabilities and Supervisor Experience.
- You would interact closely with the Design and Research teams, Product Marketing, Engineering, Support, and multiple other stakeholders, in order to understand, research and grow the Unified Communication Analytics product.
- Establish and grow a vision and strategic direction for Analytics for 8x8 Work, ensuring it drives a leading Supervisor Experience
- Understand internal and external customers and their needs, and continually grow your knowledge of competitors’ offerings
- Develop business requirements and product specifications with user stories
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to deliver the product to the market
- Proactivity identify and resolve issues that impair the team’s ability to execute
- Partner with key stakeholders to define Go to Market plans and roadmaps
- Manage prioritization w/in customer experience, performance, and operational support
- Drive buy-in for the product vision from both internal and external stakeholders
- Work across teams to drive the product to market
- Assess the business impact of the new products and features through product analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
Required Experiences and Skills:
- 2+ years of Product Management or Business Analysis experience, ideally on Unified Communication or Analytics products
- Passionate in delivering a delightful user experience (UX) and interface (UI) through customer insight and data
- Transform high-level business challenges into a product roadmap and prioritized backlog that everyone can relate to
- Experience coordinating product development cycles, schedules
- Experience in launching products to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with key stakeholders, being able to communicate clearly a product vision and path that engages others
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- History of teamwork and ability to work with remote teams
Working at 8x8:
- Ability to work remotely
- Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts, the smiles are real- https://www.instagram.com/lifeat8x8_uk/
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
- 25 annual leave days. Additional vacation of 1 leave day for every 2 complete years of employment (max. up to 5 days)
- Participation in the company’s bonus scheme – based on company
- Private Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Meal Tickets
- Telecom allowance
- Newborn allowance
- Christmas and Easter Allowance
- Gym membership
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Learning and training initiatives
- Flexible working schedule
- Restricted stock unit: generous grant of stocks that you receive when signing with us, enabling you to own a part of the company
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.