Business Development Manager (Enterprise Sales)
Singapore, Singapore (Wavecell)
Wavecell, an 8x8 Company – Sales & BD
Wavecell, an 8x8 company, is a Global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeing challenges and fun. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and others. Our ambition is to become the Global leader in Cloud Communications API services. At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative start up environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
About the job
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager with CPaaS / UCaaS / CCaaS or Cloud services experiences to join the Global Accounts team based in our Singapore office.
- The role suits an independent hunter, with a solid background of direct sales and working contacts from E-commerce, Logistics business, Fintech, Insurance …
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling Wavecell’s cloud communication services to Enterprises.
- The business development manager will be responsible for the generation and development of new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling cloud communication services to Enterprises.
- This role is focused on new business acquisition.
The candidate needs to demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience in building strong business relationships with mid-level and senior executive across marketing, customer service, customer experience and technical teams
- To be a team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- The ability to generate new business and on-board new logos.
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment that allows personal and professional developments.
- You will evolve in fast growing cloud communication Company based on performance and achievement.
- This role is a great opportunity for ambitious and autonomous personalities who enjoy challenges and aims for success.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new businesses for Wavecell to an agreed annual qualitative and quantitative target, increasing year by year.
- Focused on winning the most relevant key players (direct sales) in key market segment where we can succeed. e.g. e-Commerce, fintech, travel, retail and logistics, Transportation etc.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with key accounts and interact at all levels within the customer’s organization
- Actively and successfully manage the entire sales process
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring all sales administration is kept up-to-date
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Wavecell are captured and explored.
- Be able to handle sales objection, CXO conversations, rallying industry executive relationships, negotiate and close deals.
Requirements and skills
- 8+ years experience driving direct enterprise sales in a reputable software or SaaS company. Previous experience in the mobile or internet industry is highly beneficial
- Track record of exceeding ambitious revenue goals/quotas in previous positions strongly desired
- Strong sales discipline and willingness to lead pipeline and internal sales processes which might require admin effort. Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Experience with contracting and negotiating.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships and to leverage their exceptional sales skills with effective and proven track records of successful results.
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
- Customer-driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from a leading institute.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must. Written and verbal fluency in another regional language is advantageous.
Please send your application with your updated resume to email@example.com with subject
containing: “Business Development Manager GA”.