Senior Full Stack Developer
Engineering – R&D
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
You will be part of a SCRUM team responsible with the development of a complex analytics solution that provides detailed call reporting on all extensions in an organization - including active calls, abandoned calls, talk time, ring time, call detail records and other - through a set of unique dashboards and reporting options.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Understand, interpret, and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements for the project;
- Work together with product and development teams to define software specifications;
- Collaborate and lead architecture and design decisions driving platform direction;
- Choose and implement design patterns, architectural patterns and algorithms that enable systems or features to meet business and technical requirements;
- Implement and maintain back-end functionality supporting front-end services and applications.
- Strictly follow the user interface designs and user experience in the client application while ensuring a smooth and efficient execution of the application.
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture and serverless computing;
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming principles;
- Strong experience with Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Security;
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web services;
- Strong background in application and communication protocols (HTTP, WebSocket, XMPP etc.), networking and security;
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility, and cross-browser issues and solutions;
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Transact-SQL);
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Fluent written and spoken English, with a good understanding of technical terms;
- Experience working in an Agile environment is highly valued.
Get more product insight here.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.