HR Business Partner
San Jose, California
Human Resources – Human Resources
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As 8x8 continues to grow, HR is the front line as the business account manager into the business. The HR Business Partner role will focus on talent management, team effectiveness, workforce planning, manager 101 training, coaching leaders to be better managers and overall leader experience. This is a key role, shaping and influencing business strategy as it applies to human capital, retention and development as well as change management. The HRBP will deliver value added service and support to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP will handle responsibilities including employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment workflow, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects.
● Provide strategic and operational HR leadership to understand business objectives to develop, implement, and measure people strategies ensuring positive business outcomes and driving a high-performance culture
● Strengthen the senior leadership team by providing coaching and counsel to continually develop their leadership capability and capacity
● Build a positive employee experience that leads to improved business performance and increased levels of employee engagement
● Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, and other talent development and retention activities
● Resolve complex employee relations issues through coaching employees and managers in addition by guiding managers through corrective action process
● Assist in driving analytics, project planning and organization in the following areas: change management, workforce planning, organizational planning, compensation planning and talent planning
● Coach and influence leaders at all levels
● Analyze trends and metrics, use results to collaborate with HR functional experts to develop solutions, make recommendations, and develop programs
● Develop, implement and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization
● Assist in leading HR projects such as job family, workforce planning, and career pathing
● Business Degree, MBA or HR Masters preferred; 7-10 years of progressive human resources (or related) experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment, including prior experience in an HR Business Partner role
● Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance management, talent strategies, employee relations, compensation and benefits
● Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships, establish trust and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner
● Ability to manage competing demands, prioritize work with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines, work independently, and deliver on commitments
● Flexibility and the ability to adjust to a constantly changing work environment is a must
● Very strong organizational skills with attention to detail
● Very strong project management and time management skills
● Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a bias to action
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.