Sales Engineer-Strategic Acct
San Jose, California
Sales – Sales Engineering
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Sales Engineers for Strategic Account Managers are the primary technical resource for upselling 8x8 key named accounts. SE are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to insure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with customer and sales rep throughout the sales cycle while positioning the product value to the existing customer in order to expand the portfolio footprint within the account.
· Responsible for development of product demonstrations to upsell 8x8 technology
· Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations and position value added services
· Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
· Responsible for working with the sales team to answer technical questions
· Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
· Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
· Able to travel throughout sales territory
· Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct and Unified Communication is mandatory
· Proven experience in upselling solution to an existing key account
· Platform and application design
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
· Superior presentation skills
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.