Solutions Delivery Consultant
London, United Kingdom
Services & Support – Deployment
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
The Solutions Delivery Consultant is responsible for delivering 8x8 cloud based solutions to our highly valued enterprise Customers. You will provide guidance to our customers on how to optimise their end-to-end IP network for 8x8 cloud based solutions. Provide in depth design, planning, testing and delivery of our solutions and work to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively. You will be committed to providing the very best in customer service, have an entrepreneurial flair and be able to work in a face paced and demanding environment!
- Provide guidance on hosted voice configurations, call centre design and end-points.
- Engage with customers onsite and remotely for project kick off meetings, design and delivery sessions.
- Complete configuration, implementation and testing of 8x8 services
- Provide advice to our customers on the configuration of IP networks to best facilitate VoIP
- Troubleshoot faults in a timely manner, liaising with relevant 8x8 teams and providing excellent customer communication
- Complete detailed design documentation (call flows, user information, call management features)
- Guide the customer on network topologies (TCP/IP, VLANs, CDP, LLDP, DNS), firewall and switch configuration
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in a customer focused role deploying UC cloud based solutions to multi-location enterprise customers
- Experience of configuring and supporting VoIP systems, Routers, Switches, Troubleshooting LAN/VoIP systems.
- Planning and pre-deployment testing of IP networks for successful delivery of VoIP
- Working knowledge of Telephony, SIP and UC technology
- Proven experience in design and delivery of complex Call Centre UC solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to manage key internal and external relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.