Regional Delivery Manager, West
San Jose, California
Services & Support – Deployment
8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Location: West Coast regional focus
Reporting to and working with the Head of Professional Services Americas, the Delivery Manager will lead a team of Project Managers, Tech Lead(s), and Solution Delivery Consultants to continually deliver value in customer engagements by implementing 8x8 solutions. This position is an integral part of 8x8’s long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy professional, able to work and stay focused in an environment that is evolving and rapidly changing. This role requires exceptional leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills with a mature executive presence.
· A team player who is goal-oriented and confident, this individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, working in concert with other top executives.
· The successful candidate must have the maturity, flexibility, and business judgment to help the entire organization grow, reaching agreed-upon targets in a disciplined and process-oriented fashion characterized by high-growth expectations.
· Above all, the successful candidate will have unquestionable integrity and the ability to inspire confidence with an open, trustworthy, and engaging style.
· Accountable for regional Project Portfolio success and responsible for management oversight of all projects in Portfolio. Reports on key KPIs, identifies project risks, develops risk remediation plans, and escalates risks/issues to leadership
· Lead regional consulting team, responsible for all line of business activities including financial performance, talent management, practice development, and customer deployment success
· Provide overall project leadership to the Project Managers, and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality projects within committed time frames, budgets, and scope. Act as the escalation point for all issues specific to projects in Portfolio. Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and technical success.
· Ensure successful delivery for accounts and map solution delivered to key customer value outcomes and business processes to ensure a high probability of subscription renewal
· Establish and maintain relationships with ecosystem Implementation Partners. Provide oversight and governance, and act as escalation point, for partner-led projects.
· Manage Project Portfolio roll-up forecast accuracy and predictability. Exceed utilization and financial targets.
· Develop strong customer relationships that enable 8x8 to become a trusted adviser for our customers. Participate and lead steering committee meetings with customers as required.
· Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
· Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the 8x8 product suite.
· Work with Service Operations to channel commonalities across customers into best practice processes & Delivery templates.
· Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
· Work with Project Manager Office to develop SOWs and identify areas of solution expansion and drive accordingly
· Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
· Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· Client-focused attitude -- a customer advocate.
· Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
· Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
· Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
· A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
· High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
Experience & Education
· Over 10 years of system implementation or SI consulting experience with at least five years as a Director or Manager.
· 4 year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
Location & Travel:
· Willingness to travel; travel could be up to 30% depending on location of customers.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.