Full Stack Developer
Asia - Remote /
90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile. Having just completed our Series A capital raise with Sequoia as the lead investor, we are planning for the growth and expansion of 90 Seconds globally.
As we continue to expand rapidly around the globe, the backlog of features needed in the 90 Seconds Platform is outpacing the rate at which we can add them.
What You'll Love Doing
- Contribute to the design and development of product capabilities at 90 Seconds, implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions.
- Advocate for best patterns and practices in the area of product design, performance, and testing.
- Networking and contributing to the open source community.
- Foster clarity and alignment on technical vision and direction.
- Advocate for engineering systems and solutions that will accelerate product development in the long run.
- Write clear and concise technical documentation on system design and implementation.
- Build a strong product-minded engineering culture by mentoring and guiding engineers.
- Contribute collaboratively within a creative and fast-paced environment to ensure design and delivery of high-quality, scalable solutions that adhere to high standards for architecture and best practices.
- Evangelize business benefits and impact of the product as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices.
Who You Are
- You have strong experience in a software engineering, and have the ability to deep-dive into code
- Significant technical depth and solid knowledge in Node.js & TypeScript
- Hands-on development experience building scalable products, appreciation for both developing high-quality software and delivering value to users, with micro frontend architecture
- Progressive mentorship & team development experience - taking people with you along the journey and coaching those around you to orchestrate team success.
- Strong knowledge-sharing skills
Check us out at http://ridethewave.video for a glimpse at 90 Seconds!