Content Marketing Intern
Lehi, UT /
Content Marketing /
97th Floor is an award-winning, industry-leading digital marketing agency working with clients all over the world from startup to enterprise level. We value intentionality, trustworthiness, and creativity as we run marketing campaigns of all kinds for some of the biggest companies in the world including AT&T, Oatly, eos, Zoom and more. Most of all, we are dedicated to elevating people and brands we believe in.
Elevating people and brands we believe in. That’s the ethos that drives everything we do at 97th Floor; and it starts with our employees. We believe that, if we empower employees to work and live the best way they know how, great work will naturally flourish. That means we are always looking for employees who are passionate about marketing and driven to succeed — together. Our mission statement is reflected in all of the work that we do, as well as the benefits we provide. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly company and have found that the best work comes out of elevating — rather than competing with — each other. That has resulted in a company that is filled with people who care about each other and care about the work that they do. Something that is reflected in both our culture and our results.
97th Floor is looking for a highly motivated, hardworking, and energetic candidate to join our team as a Writer/Content Marketing Intern. This role will be responsible for developing content that inspires, educates, and engages target audiences for various clients. Key responsibilities include researching and creating high-quality content, proofing and editing content, possible journalistic style interviewing, and potential managing of third-party writers. Candidates should have a familiarity with a range of writing style guides (with emphasis on AP and Chicago Manual of Style) and have some education and/or experience in writing. Preferred candidates will have at least some experience in content marketing experience. An understanding of metadata (descriptions and title tags) is a plus, but training is available for qualified candidates without metadata experience.
No grabbing donuts and coffee—we hope you can learn from and contribute to our industry-leading digital marketing techniques.
-3 month internship
-Part-time (20 hrs/week) and flexible to your schedule
-$10 per hour
We are no longer accepting applications for the Summer internship. You can still apply for our next internship, which will be in fall. We will start reviewing application the first part of July. Thank you for your interest in 97th Floor!
Benefits and Perks
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment): Work whenever, wherever, and however you want as long as the work gets done. Employee gets 100% autonomy from 97th Floor. 97th Floor gets 100% accountability from the employee. No vacation policy. No time policy. No office policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Employee is able to allocate pre-tax dollars to be used on commuter expenses. Train, subway, bus, parking. 97th Floor contributes up to $50/month ($600 per year) to the employee’s commuter benefit plan. This is a use it or lose it plan. If the employee leaves 97th Floor, whatever is remaining in their account, stays with the company.
- 401k: 97th Floor matches up to 4% of the employees pay.
- 97th Floor Library: 97th Floor will buy practically any book the employee would like to read. The employee reads it, then puts in on the bookshelf in the office for others to use. There is already an extensive library of great books in the office that employees can take at anytime. No need to check it out or let anyone know. Just return it when finished.
- 97th Floor Book Club: Participate in our monthly book club. Get a free book and learn through a great discussion with co-workers.
- On-site gym: Open 24/7 with employee’s access key card. Lockers and showers.
- Thanksgiving Point Pass: This corporate pass is fully transferable and allows a party of up to 8 people per visit. This pass also provides entry into Ashton Gardens, Farm Country, Museum of Ancient Life, and Museum of Natural Curiosity. Includes a 10% discount on food and retail purchases at Thanksgiving Point, a 50% discount on admissions for guests over the initial 8, and can be used for personal or work use.
- Sundance Corporate Pass: 97th Floor has four fully transferable passes. These passes work for both winter and summer use. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, scenic lift rides, hikes, and mounting biking in the summer. Passes may be used for personal or work use.
- These benefits and perks may change at any given time.