Technology – Engineering
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming healthcare.
Your role and impact
As a systems engineer, you will join our team to build out our modern and scalable infrastructure. You’ll design and implement systems that deal with federally protected health information. You will solve real world problems, define metrics and, most of all, be a key part of creating a better experience for our patients, clinical operators and doctors.
- You will help design and implement the systems, networks and services required to operate the 98point6 products
- You will identify and exploit efficiencies in operational engineering through automation
- You will help implement security controls that support 98point6 compliance with ISO 27001 security requirements
- You will practice sustainable incident response, root cause analysis and blameless postmortems
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical/quantitative field
- You have knowledge of coding or scripting for automation in Java, Python, or Ruby
- Comfortable understanding of Linux fundamentals and network protocols such as TCP, HTTP, DNS, and TLS
- Have used AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, WAF, CloudFront, EC2, ECS, EFS, VPC) or similar solutions to build infrastructure
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of professional experience in systems engineering or a DevOps environment
- Experience with mission critical, 24/7 systems
- Experience with incident response and root cause analysis
- Experience building systems with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.