Physician- East Coast
New York, NY
Clinic – Clinic
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are in search of talented primary care physicians to join us on our mission of delivering high-quality healthcare that is both accessible and affordable. In addition to providing patient care to patients in all 50 states you will have the opportunity to participate in the design and development of our service. We have openings for full-time or part-time primary care physicians.
- Provide care to patients nationwide as the on-duty clinician
- Back up the on-duty clinician
- Perform other duties related to operations within the practice
- Collaborate with product, user research, and business development teams as necessary to continually improve the product
- Participate as an innovator on the 98point6 team
- A medical degree, and an active medical license
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
- At least 5 years experience as a primary care physician or similar ambulatory setting
- Familiarity with the various challenges of ambulatory practice and be firmly grounded in standard of care and treatments of patients
- Committed to collaborating in a startup environment
- Experience and understanding of workflow in care delivery
- Passion for technology and entrepreneurship
- Computer literacy with the desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Flexible to work early morning shifts- Clinic schedules for this region are intended to start between 3-5 am EST, with the ability to work 7 days on/7 days off or 3 days on/4 days off.
- Willingness to work across various shifts & schedules is required
- Ability to travel to our Seattle headquarters on a quarterly basis
- Organized with an ability to stay up-to-date on administrative tasks between clinic shifts
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and excited about adapting to constant change
- A strong written communicator - creating a meaningful and professional clinician/patient experience via written dialogue is vital to our (and your) success
- Efficient in your clinical practices
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.