Senior UX Designer
Technology – UX Design & Research
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
The 98point6 UX Design and Research team is looking for a seasoned UX Designer with experience working in new spaces who can design within existing constraints while planning for one, three and five years out. We’re immersed in AI challenges unlike any ever tackled in the healthcare industry.
- Collaborate with product, design, research, engineering and clinic teams to validate assumptions around user attitudes and behaviors throughout the design process, as well as once in production
- Apply design thinking from problem definition through ideation
- We are outcome driven, not output driven; you’ll need to a create an effective plan to design, prototype, learn and iterate
- Clearly sell your hypotheses and approach to stakeholders while advocating for the needs of our users
- Engage professionally with the entire company daily, while working closely with a team of product managers, UX researchers, designers and engineers to establish your design hypotheses, prototype solutions, evaluate results and bring your designs to life
- Collaborate with data science to translate patient data—captured by our bot through machine learning—into intuitive data visualizations, paving a path towards increasing automation
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, or graphic design) or equivalent practical experience (required)
- 8+ years designing for multiple devices types (desktop, tablet, smartphone) (required)
- Strong interaction design and user interface design portfolio (required)
- Experience designing for data input, visualization and highly usable task-based environments
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML5, and demonstrated expertise with tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS products and InVision
- Strong leadership when collaborating with Design, Engineering, Product and Marketing teams
- Ability to anticipate issues at a macro and micro level concurrently
- Ability to mentor and lead junior designers
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.