Mobile Software Engineer - iOS/Android
Technology – Engineering
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming healthcare.
Your role and impact
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will collaborate with a small tight-knit mobile team to help architect and develop out a mobile client to connect patients with doctors in a streamlined, meaningful way. You will work with our team of data-scientists, doctors and designers to create the best product we can make; and you will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about both our social and technical missions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience designing and coding in Objective-C, Swift or Java for production commercial services that operate on the mobile app stores
- A deep understanding of Swift and Cocoa, or with Java and the Android SDK
- One or more demonstrable native (non web-view based) applications on either the Google Play or Apple App store
- Experience building and testing performant, memory-safe applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Additional experience working with web development, particularly with frameworks such as Redux and React
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Ability to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.